What I am doing now
I am living in Hopkins, Minnesota trying to spend my time building momentum toward living in the Northwoods of Minnesota with my family and generating income independent of where I am located.
In my “professional” life:
- Creating content for this website (NateMerrill.com)
- Laying the groundwork for a new project (BWCA-Wilderness.com)
- Planning content for my YouTube channel (youtube.com/nate7181)
- Working in IT (checkout my LinkedIn profile for those details)
- I have spent 7 years in various Healthcare IT roles
- Over 10 years in Information Technology
In my “personal” life:
- Following Christ with no denominational affiliation, my wife and I have spent nearly 5 years attending a local Baptist Church (Cross of Glory)
- Being a husband to my wife Laura
- Being a full-time Father to by two kids Jackson (3.5 years old), Katherine (1.5 Years Old), & Joshua (ETA June of 2017)
- Focusing on my health & nutrition, chiefly via experiments with Nutritional Ketosis. I have currently lost 25 pounds.
- Building momentum with my web presence and personal brand, check out my social media presences page here.
- Maintaining, Repairing, and Improving my home
- Canoeing, Hammock Camping, Hiking, and RV Camping.
- Consuming mind stimulating and inspiring Podcasts.
- Building my nest egg.
- Paying off my Mortgage, current outstanding principle balance: $96k
My main act of public service is:
- Donating blood consistently to Memorial Blood Center
- 1.25 Gallons So Far
- Various other small projects (checkout my LinkedIn Profile for the details)
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update was May 16th 2017.